Ten Warning Signs for Dementia.
Continuing with our articles on this subject we thought we would post ten warning signs.
These are not all inclusive and each individual will show their own signs of oncoming dementia.
As always if you are concerned take medical advice.
- Memory loss that starts to affect the way you are able to live life.
- Problems with planning things or in problem solving.
- Inability to complete normally familiar tasks.
- Becoming disorientated about time and place.
- Trouble with words when speaking or writing.
- Always losing things and not being able to retrace your steps.
- Poor judgement, especially when it comes to money.
- Social withdrawal.
- Mood changes.
- Personality changes.
On a lighter note, all these are not to be confused with a ‘senior moment’ like the author this morning who forgot the office keys!
Power of Attorneys will at least allow the donor to ensure that affairs can be dealt with as they choose and, in that regard, have some comfort.
If you have any queries, please free to contact us.